Here is our lecture and test schedule for General Pathology for Summer, 2022.
- Lectures will be given in person in Moos 2-530.
- PowerPoint slides are posted next to each lecture title.
- Lectures will be recorded by Mediasite and posted as soon as they are available.
- Quizzes are required, and they’ll be done in class.
- Our Exam Review session is optional and will be done in class.
- Our Exam is required, and will be delivered using ExamSoft.
Monday, May 16
11:15 – 12:05 Intro to the course lecture recording
Monday, May 23
11:15 – 12:05 Quiz 1 (in-class Kahoot) class recording
Wednesday, May 25
10:10 – 12:05 Inflammation (Reinartz) slides | lecture recording. *Note: this is a previously-recorded classroom lecture from the last year we had classroom lectures in this course (2019!). You can watch it anytime.
Wednesday, June 8
10:10 – 11:00 Quiz 2 (in-class Kahoot) + discussion of our Mental Health Check-In Survey | lecture recording
11:15 – 12:05 Hypersensitivity Reactions (Krafts) slides | ppt | lecture recording
Monday, June 13
11:15 – 12:05 Quiz 3 (in-class Kahoot)
Wednesday, June 22
10:10 – 11:00 Quiz 4 (in-class Kahoot)
11:15 – 12:05 Neoplasia I: Nomenclature slides | lecture recording
**Note: I just found out the audio on this lecture recording cuts out during the Neoplasia part! UGH! But here is a link to a video where I narrate this same lecture – this will be equivalent to watching the lecture from this year. I apologize for the loss of audio – no idea what happened 😦
Friday, July 8
12:01 am – 11:59 pm Final Exam (available all day; take it whenever you want)